Whether you are changing your agent or looking for representation in a new state, we can help.

Our representatives are available to answer any questions you may have.

Click Here to email Client Services

 (855) 236-9172


Registered Agent Service

Annual Filing Notifications

Receive Service of Process

Track and Report Entity Requirements





[divider icon=”question-sign”] Qualifying in multiple states?  Changing agents in multiple states?  Do you just have some questions before you get started?  Email us at info@uragents.com or call us at 855-236-9172 for pricing information and answers to your questions.  We look forward to hearing from  you!

Common Questions

Do you have setup fees or contracts?

There are no setup fees and no hidden fees, simply an annual fee for our registered agent service.  We do not have, nor do we require, a contract to engage our services.

[toggle state=”on” style=”simple” title=”Are there any other costs?”]

There will be fees owed to the state in which you are filing, both initial filing fees and ongoing fees to maintain your registration (due when you file your Annual Report).  We can help you keep track of when the ongoing fees/filings will be due and we can even handle the filing of your Annual Report for you.


What is the billing cycle?

URA will bill on an annual basis.  If you have multiple states with with us, we will put each state on one common renewal month to make future renewal bills more streamlined.

[toggle style=”simple” title=”What else should I be doing?”]

Research and satisfy the business license requirements in your new state(s) of business.  Often, state, county, and local governments will require a business license before you are allowed to operate.  URA offers Business License Service to assist you in researching these requirements.

If you have a corporation or partnership, a limited liability company with more than one member, and if you have employees, the IRS generally requires that you must have an EIN (Employer Identification Number).  URA can help obtain your EIN, or you can visit http://www.irs.gov/ to obtain one on your own.

[/toggle] [toggle style=”simple” title=”What’s Next?”]

Let us know if you plan on handling your filing with the Secretary of State or if you would like for us to handle it for you.  We know all of the requirements and specifics on each state, including what supporting documents will be required, how quickly each state files, whether or not a walk-in filing will be required, whether or not original signatures are necessary, etc.  URA handles filings everyday for our clients.  We are here to help.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email