Universal Registered Agents (URA) offers compliance services nationwide (i.e., in all fifty U.S. states).
Delivering timely compliance services and staying on top of compliance requirements keeps our clients in good standing. Genuine responsiveness and industry expertise are at the heart of our long-term relationship building.
As state and local governments increase compliance requirements, our clients count on our knowledge and insight to make informed business decisions.
These are some of the important compliance services URA provides so our clients maintain their good business standing:
- Service of Process: A company’s defined plan or process for initiating or responding to a lawsuit.
- Annual Report Filings: States require incorporated companies to file these reports and pay the associated fees. Deadlines drive the filing of these reports and paying the associated fees.
- Business Entity Changes: If your company changes its corporate name, there are required documents to file.
- Business Licenses: Your state and local government require that your business maintain these licenses.
- Tax Reporting: Tax-related filings must be provided accurately and delivered on time. These include corporate and state income, sales-related, or other tax types.
Our personal service philosophy is why we provide more than just these compliance services (and more). Our attitude is to deliver peace-of-mind to our clients.
Are you a company (big or small) looking for something different in a registered agent?
Make your move to Universal Registered Agents (URA).
Click here to watch this short video describing how Universal Registered Agents’ (URA) believes Your Business Is Personal.
To request information from and/or learn about how Universal Registered Agents provides clients genuine responsiveness, please click here: https://universalregisteredagents.com/registered-agent-services-universal-registered-agents/