Website User Agreement
a. Under this agreement between the User and Universal Registered Agents, Inc. (“URA”), “User” shall mean the person or entity who uses or is authorized by such person or entity to use the URA website so long as such user agrees to be bound to the terms and conditions hereof.
b. URA hereby grants to User a limited, nonexclusive right and license to use the URA website on any device controlled by User.
c. URA website allows the User to place orders for products and services sold by URA. URA reserves all rights not expressly granted to User.
2. URA represents and warrants that URA has title or the right to grant User the rights hereto granted and that providing the URA website does not violate patents, copyrights or rights of third parties.
3. The URA website is the valuable, confidential, copyrighted, trade secret property of URA. URA owns all right, title and interest including without limitation, all current and future enhancements, modifications, revisions, new releases and updates, and any derivative works based thereon and all documentation thereto, and all copyrights, trade secrets and patents, if any, therein.
4. The URA website shall not be temporarily or permanently transferred or assigned to anyone without the prior written consent of URA. Any URA authorized transferee of the URA website shall first agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. URA strives to maintain and update the filing information we provide, however, due to the changing nature of state statutes and laws, the information contained herein may have inaccuracies. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by URA, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we cannot guarantee it, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The URA website contains links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled URA. URA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. In no event will URA be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This information on this website is not intended as and shall not to be construed or interpreted as legal advice, but instead is intended only as broad guideline about possible state filing requirements.
6. Cancellations / Refunds. In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, URA will attempt to resolve the matter. If you still remain dissatisfied after URA’s attempts to resolve the matter, the following terms and conditions apply.
In the event you wish to cancel your registered agent service once URA is appointed agent, you must provide proof of filed change of registered agent or filed dissolution of company from the Secretary of State. URA will issue no refunds for services cancelled within the first year after registered agent service has commenced. After the first year, Registered Agent service cancelled will be refunded for the pro-rated amount of the remaining time period (prorated and refunded for full months only). URA will issue no refunds for change of registered agent.
All funds paid to vendors and/or state agencies including but not limited to state filing fees and publication fees are nonrefundable.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Except as stated elsewhere in this agreement with respect to the URA website, URA hereby disclaims all other warranties, oral or written, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Performance of either party shall be excused during a period of delay or interruption due to causes beyond either’s reasonable control.
9. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of New York. The exclusive jurisdictions for any legal proceeding regarding this Agreement shall be the United States Federal District Court in New York or in the New York State Court having subject matter jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York.
10. Time limitation on actions. No action arising under this Agreement may be brought more than two years after the cause of action has accrued.
11. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. Failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute nor be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The parties hereto acknowledge that they have read this agreement, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated. The parties agree that this agreement supersedes, substitutes, and replaces any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties hereto relative to the subject matter of this agreement.
Protection of your information collected by this site is important to URA. URA has a commitment to providing excellent service to all of our clients and visitors of this website, including respecting your concerns about privacy. We understand that you may have questions about how this website collects and uses the information that you provide to us. This website does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse this Website and request pages from our servers unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us. This means that we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the website. URA will not collect your personal or company information for any other purposes than to support you, your clients, or your customers. URA will treat the information provided with confidentiality and will not sell, distribute, or disseminate information collected to any outside company, vendor, or party.